- Do you have tooth pain and swelling in your gums?
- Do you have some discomfort when you eat?
- When you eat cold or hot foods, do you have any residual sensitivity in your teeth?
Well, K smiles Dental Care, the dental clinic in Kodambakkam, provides one of the best root canal treatments in Kodambakkam. At K smile Dental Care we have the most updated tools and technology for delivering you a quality treatment. Our root canal doctor in Kodambakkam is very famous for providing easy and painless treatment.
What exactly is a root canal procedure?
A root canal is used to treat a tooth that has been severely damaged or contaminated. The nerve and pulp of a tooth may swell, causing the infection due to severe decay, repeated dental operations, or large fillings, as well as a crack or chip in the tooth. Owing to facial trauma, it can also damage the tooth pulp.
Our root canal doctor in Kodambakkam removes the nerve and pulp to clean the infected inner portion. Then we close the cleaned part. It is essential to have a proper root canal treatment to protect the teeth around your damaged tooth.
How does the treatment of root canals go?
Our root canal doctor in Kodambakkam takes serious care about the safety measures while performing the procedure. This is another reason she is well known as one of the best dentists in Kodambakkam. The process includes the followings-
- At first, we remove the damaged tooth.
- Then we clean and disinfect the root canals
- After this, we insert a rubber-like material for loading the root canal.
- After having this done, we seal the root canals.
- Finally, we fix a crown or cap to the teeth.
Who can be a suitable candidate for a root canal operation?
A root canal is a treatment that may require if you have any of the following complications-
- A persistently sensitive tooth, especially to cold or heat
- While chewing or biting, there is a sharp pain.
- You have pimples on your gums.
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Gums that are swollen or painful
- Gums that are darkened or have a lot of decay
How much does the treatment cost?
If you want to avail the root canal treatment in Kodambakkam at an affordable rate, we can provide you the same. Generally, the cost of the treatment depends upon the seriousness of your tooth complications. So, it is best to book an appointment with us to know about the treatment cost.
So, what are the benefits of root canal treatment?
Root canal treatment has many advantages-
- It treats dental problems such as tooth erosion, gum swelling, and tooth root diseases.
- It retains facial features, eliminates the need for a permanent dental operation, and helps you eat the foods you love.
- Guarding your teeth secures your jawbone and preserves a natural smile.
- The dental infection is treated with a root canal, which ensures that it does not spread to your jawbone or ear.
- A root canal can relieve extreme tooth pain and allow you to eat and speak without gaps in your dentition.
- The key reasons for preferring a root canal procedure over dental extractions are expense and convenience.
Additional advantages include –
- A reduced chance of tooth decay and improved oral hygiene.
- Root canal therapy has a variety of benefits.
- A root canal is used to treat dental issues such as tooth loss, tooth root disease, gum inflammation, and more.
- It preserves the face’s beauty, reduces the need for a permanent dental operation, and allows you to eat your favourite foods.
- The root canal procedure helps to save your wisdom teeth so that you can anticipate pain-free function for a long time.
- It protects your teeth and protects your jawbone, allowing you to maintain a natural smile.
- A root canal treats the infection in your tooth and prevents it from spreading to your jawbone or brain.
- A root canal can alleviate extreme tooth pain while still allowing you to use your teeth without deformed holes in your teeth.
- The critical reasons for having root canal treatment instead of dental extractions are cost and convenience.
- Other advantages include a lower chance of tooth decay and improved oral hygiene.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The time required for a procedure depends on the process and the type of tooth involved. We consider your time in the clinic for about 1-2 hours. The method may usually be completed in one visit, but a second appointment may be needed in some cases.
Your dentist will receive a summary of your treatment after your root canal operation is finished. Within 30 days, you must contact their clinic for a follow-up appointment. The form of restoration required to protect your tooth will be determined by your dentist.
Endodontic surgery is less costly and less invasive than removing the tooth and replacing it with a bridge or implant.
A root canal is sometimes no more painful than a filling. Root canal therapy does not cause pain, but it does help to alleviate it. Root canal therapy is now almost painless and can be done in a single visit, thanks to technological advancements.
The tooth will not be extracted and will be able to work usually after a root canal. While root canals eliminate the nerves inside the tooth, these nerves serve only a minor role in a fully developed tooth.