- Does the shape of your teeth is a matter of embarrassment for you?
- Are you looking for a smile makeover for treating your chipped, crooked, or discoloured teeth?
- At K Smile Dental Care Clinic, the best dental clinic in Kodambakkam, it is not impossible to provide you with the best smile makeover treatment.
Yes, you read it correctly. Dr S. Bhuvaneswari, a leading dentist, is providing the best smile makeover in Kodambakkam, Chennai. She is an expert in performing safe and affordable smile makeover treatment.
She has gained years of knowledge and experience in smile makeover; hence she is the most reliable choice for you. She and her team provide the treatment at K Smile Dental Care Clinic, where the patient’s satisfaction is the utmost important thing. The treatment procedure and tools utilized for the treatment areas per modern medical standards.
Here we are going to explain various aspects of a smile makeover.
So, what is smile makeover treatment?
Smile makeover treatment includes one or more than one cosmetic dentistry procedure to improve your smile’s appearance. As per your requirements, our dentist in Kodambakkam will suggest you the most suitable treatment procedure. These procedures are-
- Teeth whitening
- Dental implants
- Gum lifting and reshaping
While performing the treatment, we take care of some of the components like your skin tone, features of your tooth, gum tissue and lips, overall appearance, etc.
Now how will you know that which smile makeover treatment is the best for you?
Well, in that case, you have to consult with our doctor. The reasons are many for which you will require a smile makeover treatment. These reasons rea as follows-
- Getting a beautiful smile
- Suffering from broken, crooked, missing, or overlapping teeth
- Unhappy with the structure of your gums
- Discoloration of your teeth
- Experiencing bleeding, swollen or receding gums
At your first consultation with our dentist at our dental clinic in Kodambakkam, you will examine your dental condition properly. Then she may suggest you X-ray and other essential tests for understanding the issue. After getting the results of these tests, you will get suitable treatment.
Now let us see the treatments used for smile makeovers in Kodambakkam
A smile makeover may include more than one treatment procedure so, proper planning is mandatory while performing the treatment. After that, as per your requirements, we perform the following treatments-
1. Orthodontics – If your teeth are crooked or there is a gap between your teeth, they should be connected using Invisalign or braces.
2. Teeth whitening – A teeth whitening treatment helps remove cavities caused by tea, coffee, tobacco, etc. It also brightens teeth that turn yellow or change color with age.
3. Dental implant – If you have missing teeth, then a dental implant is the best solution for you. It will look like your natural teeth and will provide you with a solid foundation.
4. Veneers – Veneers are used to treat a wide range of dental problems, including dentures, damaged teeth, and discolored teeth that cannot be whitened using bleaching components.
5. Gum lifting and reshaping – Exposure to your gum is not attractive and can affect your smiles. By lifting the gums and changing their shape, you can get a smile makeover. We use a laser to remove the unwanted tissue from your gum, giving you a beautiful smile.
These are the few procedures, which are very useful if you want to avail of a smile makeover treatment.
What are the benefits of a smile makeover treatment?
- Over everything, a smile makeover treatment will provide you with a total makeover for your beautiful smile.
- It helps in the proper functioning of your teeth and gums.
- It can change the overall appearance of your teeth to give you a standard and beautiful look.
- Along with your improved smile and appearance, you will get more confidence.
How is the recovery procedure?
The recovery procedure of smile makeover treatments does not have any complications. We at K smile Dental Care clinic will provide you the full recovery procedure as per the treatment. If the treatment is a surgical one, we will offer you proper after-treatment care. Other than this, mostly the recovery is home-based.
You need to follow our advice thoroughly to heal appropriately. If you experience any complications after the treatment then, you must inform us. We will take proper care of that.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The time duration of your smile makeover treatment depends on the type of treatment you are availing of. In the case of teeth cleaning treatment, the whole procedure will be completed in one day. Whereas treatments like dental implants, orthodontics may take a few months to complete.
The cost of smile makeover treatments may vary from person to person as per the treatment procedure. It is better if you can consult with us about your complication while knowing the cost.
It would be beneficial if you were very careful about the post-care. Follow all the dental hygiene rules as your doctor has suggested. Avoid foods that can damage your teeth. Avail a dental check-up after every six months.